I feel like we are on the verge of something big. Steve and i have known for a while now that change is coming (more of that in a later blog) but we were having difficulty in knowing how our lives will look. Yesturday we were talking about what we are seeing God doing and the part he may want us to play. We decided that we needed to retreat, to seek him and get a clear direction (hopefully on Monday). I then drove to work and felt the most amazing closeness to God, closer than i've felt in a long, long time. I don't think it was because of what i think he wants us to do - that is still unclear - i think it was more that he made it clear that we have a purpose and we may be a little closer to fulfilling his call on our lives. I had the overwhelming desire to worship (which was unfortunatly quenched a bit once i got to work) and i haven't felt that in a long time either.
So Megs is almost crawling. She no longer cries from frustration when she's on her hands and knees. Instead she looks expectant, as if she's already worked out how to do it and is just psyching herself up to the big move.
Megan's world of wonders: teeth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home