Hoorah, England are through to the rugby world cup final.....i've been fiddling on the computer whilst Steve has given me a colourful running commentery. Is it sacrilidge to admit i wasn't actually (or interested in) watching the game? Don't really care. So today we went to Westonbirt Arboretum for Simon Baker's birthday treat (i think the treat bit for him was having Megan and Joe to play with). We had such a lovely autumnal walk in pleasently mild weather and I was amazed that a bunch of trees could be so beautiful.
I've also realised the dangers of facebook for the first time. I installed "Funwall" after being invited by several people and consequently got all my friend's recent funwall postings on my home page. Now this seemed to be very amusing until i saw some utterly repulsive photos that people have posted on my friends walls that truely sickened me. I have no idea who the people are who think these images are funny (they are friends of friends), but i resorted to uninstalling funwall and deleting certain "friends" who seem to encourage this. It's unerving though to have no control over what your eyes see.

1 Comments:
I've uninstalled my Funwall to Claire and I agree with everything you have said.
Nice to see you blogging again. I personally am getting bored with Facebook. It has served its purpose but has distracted me too much from the important stuff!
Post a Comment
<< Home